Accenture Test Pattern
Accenture is recruiting for two packages through its Zonal level Recruitment Process – 4.5 LPA and 6.5 LPA. The hiring process is common, and here is the Accenture Test Pattern for 2022 Pass-outs. The Accenture Test Pattern has overall 4 different stages.
|Stage||Name of the Stage||What’s tested?||# Questions||Duration (minutes)|
|Stage 1||Cognitive and Technical Assessment||Cognitive – English Ability, Critical Reasoning and Problem Solving, Abstract Reasoning|
Technical – Pseudocoding, Common Application and MS Office, Networking Security and Cloud
|Stage 2||Coding||Fundamentals of Programming – any language of choice between C/ C++/ Java/ Python/ DOT Net||2||45|
|Stage 3||Communication Test||Pronunciation, Fluency, Sentence Mastery and Vocabulary||NA||Approx 20|
|Stage 4||Interview||Learning Agility and Communication – Tested by panel members||Varies from candidate to candidate||Approx 30|
- Stage 1 in the Accenture Test Pattern is an elimination round.
- Stages 2 and 3 are mandatory, but not elimination rounds in the Accenture Test Pattern.
- Those who clear Stage 1 and attempt Stage 2 will be invited for Stage 3.
- Stage 3’s performance will be used as a reference in the Interview.
Accenture online Test Assessment Platform
Here are some of the key insights from the Accenture Online test this year.
|Assessment Platform||Inter-sectional Navigation||Intra-Sectional Navigation||Marking Scheme|
|AON-CoCubes/ Wheelbox/ Mettl/ HirePro||Allowed||Allowed||No Negative Marking|
Detailed Pattern of Stage 1: Cognitive and Technical Assessment
Stage 1 of the Accenture Recruitment process has 6 internal sections. The exact insights on this stage are given below.
|Stage 1 Sections||Number of Questions|
|Critical Reasoning and Problem Solving||18|
|Common Applications and MS Office||12|
|Networking Security and Cloud||10|
Accenture Syllabus for Online Test
The section-wise syllabus for the Accenture Online test is detailed below.
Accenture Syllabus – English Ability
Accenture English Ability (Verbal Ability) questions examine the capability of a person in expressing ideas using words in a clearly understandable manner. Here is the detailed syllabus for Accenture English Ability.
|Accenture Syllabus – English Ability|
● Active to Passive Voice
● Direct to Indirect Speech
● Reading Comprehension
● Para Jumbles
Accenture Syllabus – Critical Reasoning and Problem Solving
Critical reasoning involves the ability to actively and skillfully conceptualize, analyze, question, and evaluate ideas. Here is the detailed syllabus for Accenture Critical Reasoning and Problem-solving.
|Accenture Syllabus – Critical Reasoning and Problem Solving|
Accenture Syllabus – Abstract Reasoning
Abstract reasoning tests are designed to assess the candidate’s ability to identify correct patterns amongst abstract shapes wherever moot and distracting material exists. This will typically end up in incorrect assumptions and answers. You should be very careful and vigilant in answering these questions. This sort of reasoning involves wondering about ideas and principles that are often symbolic or hypothetical.
|Accenture Syllabus – Abstract Reasoning|
|Coding and Decoding|
|Odd man Out|
Accenture Syllabus – Pseudocode
The difficulty level of Pseudocode questions ranged from easy to moderate. Practicing more questions will boost up the scores. Here are the important topics for the Accenture Pseudocode section.
|Accenture Syllabus – Pseudocode|
Accenture Syllabus – Common Applications and MS Office
The basic questions from MS Word, MS Excel, and Computer Applications were asked in the Common Applications and MS Office section. Acquire more knowledge on the following topics.
|Accenture Syllabus – Common Applications and MS Office|
● Creating, editing, saving, and printing text documents
● Font and paragraph formatting
● Simple character formatting
● Inserting tables, smart art, page breaks
● Using lists and styles
● Working with images
● Using Spelling and Grammar check
● Understanding document properties
● Mail Merge
● Spreadsheet basics
● Creating, editing, saving, and printing spreadsheets
● Working with functions & formulas
● Modifying worksheets with color & autoformats
● Graphically representing data: Charts & Graphs
● Speeding data entry: Using Data Forms
● Analyzing data: Data Menu, Subtotal, Filtering Data
● Formatting worksheets
● Securing & Protecting spreadsheets
● Opening, viewing, creating, and printing slides
● Applying auto layouts
● Adding custom animation
● Using slide transitions
● Graphically representing data: Charts & Graphs
● Creating Professional Slide for Presentation.
Accenture Syllabus – Networking Security and Cloud
|Accenture Syllabus – Fundamentals of Network and Security|
|Data and Computer Communication Networks|
|Mobile & Wireless Networks|
|Cryptography and Network Security|
Accenture Syllabus – Coding
The Accenture Coding Questions has been of the following pattern given below
- 2 Questions are to be completed in 45 minutes.
- Languages allowed are C/ C++/ Java/ Python/ DOT Net
- Strong knowledge in Fundamentals of Programming has ensured that students are able to crack this section.
- To gain max opportunities of cracking this section, students must try to clear all of the possible test cases.
Here is the syllabus for the Coding section.
|Accenture Syllabus – Coding|
● Decision Making
● Scenario-based questions