Deloitte is one of the Big 4 Companies.
Which are the Big Four Companies?
Big 4 refers to the top four accounting firms globally that audit more than 80% of US public companies, including Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers(PWC ), KPMG, and Ernst & Young(EY). For these accounting firms, this term is used because of its huge size, good reputation, and worldwide reach in the field.
If you are starting as a fresher in Deloitte, then I believe you are very lucky and your hard work has really paid off, that you have landed in the best place and that too at a handsome salary, in the case of a service provider company.
Talking about the work culture, you will find people supporting you as if you are just a little kid. Initially, the work will not be that much, and especially, they will try to involve you as much as possible, so that you can expand your circle and become comfortable with people. I know it is difficult to manage in a fresher corporate environment. My personal suggestion is to try to take part in programs and make an impression on people that they will maintain you in the circle. I suggest you find a person older than you, with whom you can share your thoughts and concerns. Take your time around a month to find such a person, based on your choices what you like, maybe discussing technology or entertainment, etc.
Meet two new people every day and talk to them. This will help you a lot really!
In an aspect of growth, Deloitte doesn’t believe in promoting people just for the sake of changing their titles despite not having much knowledge, so they have fewer career levels in the organizational hierarchy. So, for at least 3yrs, you will be at the same level if you join as a fresher.
Onsite opportunities depend on the requirement or the service line where you are joining the organization. I guess relocation to a foreign branch is covered under this only.
It is a record of Deloitte maintaining 150% salary hikes from Sept to Sept cycles. Although, the salary hikes vary based on certain inputs which are fed to a machine learning tool that determines the amount. These inputs are based on education, college, experience, technology, market value, competitors’ compensations, etc. Something interesting about the salary hike is it acts as a fingerprint of the employee i.e. unique in nature.
How is the work-life balance at Deloitte?
Compared to other service-based IT Companies Deloitte has a good work-life balance. There are 2 types of Deloitte offices in India. One of them deals with Deloitte India clients and the other is Deloitte India (Offices of the US). Deloitte (Offices of the US) deals with US clients and has a good work-life balance compared to a lot of firms. The flexibility is great except for a few priority projects. At the end of the, it all depends on the project which you are working on and your teammates.
Will freshers get an Onsite opportunity from Deloitte?
As a fresher working at Deloitte, the onsite opportunity is less but if you are an active member in the project and dealing with offshore clients, you might get an onsite opportunity based on your performance.
|MORE PROGRAMS & SOLUTION: CLICK HERE|
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS: CLICK HERE|
|INTERVIEW NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS: CLICK HERE|
- COMPANY CAREER PAGE DIRECT LINKCompany Career Page Links :
- Write SQL Program To Find Rising TemperatureWrite an SQL query to find all dates’ Id with higher temperatures compared to its previous dates (yesterday). Table: Weather +—————+———+ | Column Name | Type | +—————+———+ | id | int | | recordDate | date | | temperature | int | +—————+———+ id is the primary key for this table. This table contains information about the … Read more
- Maximizing Your Savings: 5 Income Tax Changes in Budget 2023Maximizing Your Savings: 5 Income Tax Changes in Budget 2023. Explore the latest updates to the income tax system in India and learn how to maximize your savings with the 5 key changes announced in Budget 2023. From increased tax rebates to revised income tax slabs, this comprehensive guide will help you understand the impact … Read more
- Write SQL Program To Find Second Highest SalaryWrite an SQL query to report the second-highest salary from the Employee table. If there is no second-highest salary, the query should report null. SQL schema Create table If Not Exists Employee (id int, salary int) Truncate table Employee insert into Employee (id, salary) values (‘1’, ‘100’) insert into Employee (id, salary) values (‘2’, ‘200’) insert into Employee … Read more
- SQL Program Interview QuestionsThis page of gradjobopenings.com offers a comprehensive list of frequently asked SQL interview questions and answers to help you prepare for your next programming job interview. The questions cover a range of topics including SQL basics, data management, database design, advanced queries, and more. Brush up on your SQL skills and ace the interview with … Read more