Get ready to unlock the world of programming excitement with CodeVita! It’s more than just a contest; it’s a vibrant culture that brings people from diverse backgrounds and cultures together, shattering physical and cultural boundaries. At TCS, we believe that programming is a thrilling adventure, and that’s why we created CodeVita!
Started in 2012 in India, this coding extravaganza aimed to showcase the countless applications of coding while identifying brilliant programming talent. The overwhelming response from the first two domestic seasons fueled our ambition, and in 2014, we proudly went global. The inaugural global edition featured 6 teams in the finals, proving that CodeVita had become a truly global phenomenon.
Fast forward to Season 10, and we witnessed a jaw-dropping 3,05,000+ registrations from 87 countries, representing over 3500 institutes. Imagine participants from 10 regions engaging in a thrilling battle during the grand finale! Are you intrigued? Brace yourself for more exhilarating programming challenges and unforgettable experiences with CodeVita!
What’s in it for students?
- Top 3 coders to win total prize money of USD 20,000/-
- Chance to explore exciting careers* with one of the world’s most powerful brands
- Chance to compete with some of the best coders in the world
- Platform to showcase your programming skills
- Finalists stand a chance to travel** to India for the season 11 live grand finale experience.
*as applicable in the respective geographies
**subject to TCS guidelines
- With year of completion 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2027.
- From institutes across the globe.
- Pursuing undergraduate/diploma/postgraduate disciplines from engineering/science background with any specialization.
Journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
— Lao Tzu
The first step in your CodeVita journey. Click on the register button to get started.
MockVitas are just like actual rounds to give you a demo of the actual contest.
Clear the Actual Rounds to move further in your CodeVita journey.
Win prize money and prove that you are the best coder.