ABB Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Management Trainee Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Management Trainee and will be reporting to Team lead and will be a part of GBS located in Bangalore, India. ABB Discovery is the ABB rotational programs for early talents, building strong foundations for our engineering early talents to grow in a successful career within the company. The program is 18 months long. Through 3 rotations of 6 months you will discover different roles and tasks.
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in electrical, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates a high level of self-belief and motivation. Shows drive and ambition for broader responsibility
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with other
- Open to new ideas, demonstrates ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
- Should be able to motivate others and lead a team in the future
- BE / BTech students graduating in 2022
- Aggregate of 10th and 12th and all previous semesters should be 60% and above with no backlogs
More about us
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Publication ID: IN84715514_E1