Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Entity: – Accenture Industry X
• Team: – Aero Engineering
• Job location: – Bangalore
• Career Level 12/Associate
About Industry X: – Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way – from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments
Desired candidate profile:-
• Overall experience of at least 0-2 years.
• Proficiency in Catia V5, Catia V5 EHI
• Basic knowledge of aerospace design
• Good understanding of Engineering Drawing is must.
• Good communication, verbal & written.
• Should be an excellent and dynamic team player.