Adobe Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Associate Technical Consultant Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Implement Adobe Campaign on time and on budget using database technologies, programming languages, and web technologies. This is a hands-on development role.
- Collaborate with other Adobe consultants from Campaign and other Marketing Cloud solutions, both in the U.S. and off-shore, to design solutions that increase customer retention, loyalty, and acquisition
- Enable customers and partners on Adobe Campaign best practices through a combination of side-by-side coaching and remote enablement
- Take ownership of delivering successful customers for small and medium sized projects
- Create referenceable customers who are eager to share their successes with the marketing community
- Ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience of senior technical and business executives
- Proficiency in implementing enterprise software
- Proficiency in SQL development including ETL implementations
- Familiarity with XML
- Ability to travel to customer sites may be needed (25-50%)
|FOR MORE PROGRAMS & SOLUTION: CLICK HERE|
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS: CLICK HERE|
|INTERVIEW NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS: CLICK HERE|