Align Technology Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Associate Software Development Engineer Position
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
We are looking for an Associate Software Development Engineer in Test
The candidate is a passionate and motivated Engineer who enjoys the challenge of assuring the quality of our products in a dynamic environment. This individual thrives at problem solving, writing robust and maintainable code, and is motivated by doing what is right for our products and our customers.
The candidate’s responsibilities include software developing and testing tasks, testability, robustness, and performance of production software. The SDET is a test professional with programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
Prior experience with a history of coding and the ability to showcase your development skills is a must.
In this role, you will…
- Review and provide feedback on functional requirements for products
- Develop new tests and tools for frontend and backend code
- Setup and maintain reliable test environments and CI/CD pipelines
- Verify the product’s scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance
- Analyze complex distributed systems and collaborate with others to improve the quality of those systems
- Review, debug, and provide feedback on code written by your team members
- Understand E2E flows and create E2E test cases, unit tests, functional tests, integration tests, and/or end-to-end tests
- Communicate test results and quality in a timely manner
- Work closely with the R&D team to identify & analyze the problem and test the solution.
- Acquire interpersonal abilities and teamwork (inside the Infra group and with external teams).
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team members to support the operation and maintenance of products
- Collaborate with team members to perform code quality checks earlier in the software development process
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 1-2+ years’ experience of strong proficiency in functional and non-functional testing, including experience of code review/bug analysis, development of test tools, designing test cases and contribution to effective test planning.
- Hands-on C#/Python scripting experience
- Some experience with heavy automation testing, comfortable with FE and BE
- Understanding of Cloud Computing is strongly preferred.
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the “Apply” link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.