Altera Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Associate Software Engineer Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around the world. These include the Sunrise™, Paragon®, Altera TouchWorks®, Altera Opal, STAR™, HealthQuest™ and dbMotion™ solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new age in healthcare technology has just begun.
In this role you will:
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Microsoft.Net, .Net Core, Angular and other object-oriented languages.
- Be a full stack web developer with a strong inclination towards software design & principles. Possess a keen eye for attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills by explaining complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Make a direct contribution to planning, implementation, testing & process improvement as a member of an Agile team.
- Be part of growing, tight-knit team within a wider community of experienced and knowledgeable engineers.
Experience & educational qualification:
- 6 months to 2 years.
- BS/MS in computer science.
- Microsoft .NET, .Net Core, Angular 9 and above.
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.