- Full Time
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Enterprise Data Center
Atlassian Data Center products are built for enterprise and designed to be self-managed by our customers. They provide flexibility to meet the unique needs of our customers through infrastructure choices and controls. They are built to meet the expectations of quality and security of our customers and have built-in enterprise-grade features to meet the complex demands of our customers.
Your Future Team
The Confluence Data Center team is comprised of people of different backgrounds delivering large-scale web-based software. We are focused on improving the productivity of teams who rely on our service and asset management software. We are a growing, high-impact and high performing team in the Enterprise organisation of Atlassian.
We are hiring Principal Engineers to come and join our growing team. You and the team will provide an incredible experience for users of Confluence by building features they love.
We are hiring an Engineering Manager to lead a team of backend and frontend engineers. Your team will provide an incredible experience for users of Confluence by building features they love. Your greatest responsibility will be looking after the individuals reporting to you. Mentoring and supporting their professional development, unlocking their potential and challenging them to step outside of their comfort zones to grow and excel. All while delivering on the needs and expectations of our enterprise customers.
The tech stack?
Java, Spring, OSGi, Maven, Atlassian Plugin SDK, REST, relational databases, Hibernate
Why join us?
- Product – Be a part of one of the fastest-growing products in Atlassian’s history with also the greatest potential
- Team – Work with a group of friendly, passionate, and hardworking individuals. With many ways to up-skill by frequent pairing, Craft Sessions, etc.
- Challenge – Investigate and solve highly complicated problems of our largest customers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Regularly tackle the largest and most complex problems on the team, from technical design to launch
- Partner with engineers, designers and product managers to deliver quality features for Confluence DC
- Determine plans of attack on large projects
- Routinely tackle complex architectural challenges and apply architectural standards and start using them on new projects
- Lead code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems
- Guide other engineers in the team by pair programming, tech design reviews, meaningful code reviews and sharing through our Craft Brownbag Sessions.
- Set the standard for thorough, meaningful code reviews
- Partner across engineering teams to take on company-wide initiatives spanning multiple projects
- Mentor more junior members
- Proficiency in any modern object-oriented programming language (e. g., Java, Kotlin etc. ).
- Experience building large-scale, web-based enterprise software
- A track record of execution, risk management, and delivering outcomes
- Experience with risk assessment, testing practices and philosophies, and have a quality-oriented mindset
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Passion for product, and delivering value to customers
- Passion for collaborating with and mentoring junior members of the team
- Great communication to build and articulate a technical vision for the product and pitch it to critical stakeholders.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|FOR MORE PROGRAMS & SOLUTION : CLICK HERE|
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS:CLICK HERE|
|INTERVIEW NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS: CLICK HERE|