Cisco Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Graduate Apprentice Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
Cisco Apprentice Program-
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Facilities Assistant – Trainee
Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
Administrative skills –
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Finance Analyst – Trainee
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users,
Who you are:
- You should have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Personal integrity
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Please note this is an apprentice training program in line with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme and is a fixed term program of 12 months.
Cisco has been made aware of several active recruiting scams claiming to be from recruiters at Cisco. Please be advised that any communication from Cisco about careers will:
- be in direct response to an application you have submitted through the company career site
- begin with screening or an interview
- originate from a Cisco email address, and will
- be conducted across email, phone, or WebEx
Cisco will never make a job offer without conducting an interview process or ask you for money in any way. If you have been requested to apply for a role or have received an offer from a site other than https://jobs.cisco.com, do not provide any personal identifying information, including your Social Security or other personal identifying number, birth certificate, banking information, driver’s license, or passport.
|FOR MORE PROGRAMS & SOLUTION : CLICK HERE|
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS:CLICK HERE|
|INTERVIEW NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS: CLICK HERE|