Cisco Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For TAC Engineer Position CTC 6.5 LPA
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Are you a talented, bright, motivated and curious engineer looking to work on cutting-edge network technologies with some of the best minds in the industry? If you are, read on.
But before proceeding make a note of the below points:
- Candidates should be available to attend Cisco’s interview at their Bangalore office
- Selected candidates compulsorily need to join Cisco at their Bangalore office within 30 days of getting selected
About the opportunity:
We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging, and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data center, content, optical, and wireless.
Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
Find out if you have the talent and skills to be a part of this elite team.
We are the world leader in networking. We design, manufacture, and sell IP-based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. An estimated 85 percent of Internet traffic travels across our hardware and software solutions.
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech from any learning institution (2021 – 2022 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Click here to know – What is the eLitmus pH test?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
Join eLitmus groups to start getting consistent updates on High-Quality Jobs that are relevant for you – elitmus.com/subscribe_groups
What TAC can do for you:
We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 45 days training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process. As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers. The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
Good to have the below technical Knowledge:
- Good understanding on Networking Basics
- CCNA – Good to have
- Basic knowledge of Linux, SQL and/or Oracle Database and Microsoft Active Directory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to Assertively communicate and demonstrate attitude to resolve/approach problems.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the tests which a candidate had taken on remote mode as part of the selection process may be administered in person again.