We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Title: Analyst – ABI
Role: Analytics & Behavioral Insights (ABI)
Hiring Location: Hyderabad
Business Unit: Global Talent Operations
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Global Talent supports our high-performing and diverse professionals around the world. We engage with our business units to promote growth and development of our people toward their individual professional and personal advancement while ensuring a balance of career and life goals.
Deloitte Global is the engine of the Deloitte network. Our professionals reach across disciplines and borders to develop and lead global initiatives. We deliver strategic programs and services that unite our organization.
Deloitte Global (DTTL) is ideal for individuals who would like to gain global experience and return to a role wholly serving their Deloitte firm at the end of the term. Due to the global nature of this role, relocation is not required, nor supported. Candidates would be expected to work from their current location.
As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their query or requirement or any data issue that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into desired format
- Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
- Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
- Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
- Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
- Reviewing reports as first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder
- Actively participating in different process improvement and re-engineering project initiatives to maintain high quality standards for all deliverables. Identifying system and process improvements opportunities and making recommendations
- Work closely with other team members in India and across the globe
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhance the trust of the entire talent network. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on exceptional client service, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients/stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
- Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- Business analysis skill involves gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to valid requirements document in necessary
- 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
- Excellent skills in performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical thinking ability in creating a report, dashboard, automation tool or any analysis
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, interpretive)
- Excellent time management skills
- Manage and execute reporting and analytics projects
- Collaborate with internal teams, global clients, and cross border stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. VBA, macros, etc.)
- Foundational knowledge of project management
- Experience with creating/editing presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Understanding of dashboard presentation using Tableau or any other visualization tools
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities— including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Centre in India, our state-of-the-art, worldclass learning Centre in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
|FOR MORE PROGRAMS & SOLUTION: CLICK HERE|
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS: CLICK HERE|
|INTERVIEW NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS: CLICK HERE|