Dover Off Campus Drive Hiring Trainee Engineer
At Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), we are taking fueling and convenience retail to the next level. We are passionate about cultivating excellence in everything we do, but what really fuels us is our people. They’re the heart of our company. As an employee, our promise to you is that you’ll work on new and innovative products and solutions, be mentored by managers and teammates who are collaborative, caring, and act with integrity, and have the opportunity to grow in ways that are meaningful to you. Unique and interesting projects – both locally and globally – will challenge you and allow you to pursue different and rewarding career paths.
We are #EnergizedByGrowth.
DFS is part of a legacy of leadership that spans back generations, made up of some of the most trusted, leading-edge brands in the industry. As part of Dover Corporation and with our talented, innovative, outstanding people, we are doing great things and redefining what is possible in fueling and convenience retail. Providing advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including clean energy solutions, systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions, DFS comprises the product brands of Wayne Fueling Systems, OPW Fuel Management Systems, ClearView, Tokheim, ProGauge, Fairbanks, LIQAL and AvaLAN. Headquartered in Austin, TX, DFS has a significant technology development and manufacturing presence around the world, including facilities in Brazil, China, India, Italy, Poland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Consideration criteria : 2022/2023 passout with a B.E. (Electronics) or B.Tech (Electronics)
We are looking for highly motivated and talented Trainee Software Engineers who are passionate about engineering velocity, innovation and have significant experience in embedded software and web application design for high performance, fault tolerant, high availability applications to join our project team at Navi – Mumbai office
Basic Skills and Experience
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Strong C programming skills
- Understanding of OS concepts like Scheduling, Interrupts, Memory and Process management
- Hands on Embedded systems debugging via GDB and JTAG
- Hands on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers / multiprocessor systems
- Hands on with SPI, USB, UART, I2C, E2PROM, NOR/NAND Flash, CAN and Ethernet
- Team Player as well as individual performer
- Engineers with experience in web and PC application development
- Understanding of basic cryptographic techniques and security protocols like PKI, AES, RSA, ECC, MD5, SHA, Digital Signing
- A passion and curiosity for sensors, embedded, electronics and web technology
- Is always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
- Loves and understands technology and keeps on top of trends
- Would want to work in a lean, agile and most of test-driven environment
- Be able to demonstrate Embedded, PC or web-based projects done out of curriculum
Work Arrangement : [[onsite]]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: [[Navi Mumbai]]
Job Function : [[Embedded Software]]