Genpact Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Management Trainee Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
With a start-up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee-Service Now Tester
We are looking for an automation tester to join a diverse and innovative team to help ensure that we deliver world-class features for our users.
As an automation tester in our team, you will carry out identify quality weaknesses, maintain test results, report defects, and follow them through the complete defect cycle. You will also work with our highly skilled and geographically dispersed teams to contribute to our test frameworks and services and improve test automation tools and testing strategies used by our team.
Should have good knowledge and practical experience in software quality assurance, such as functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, cross platform testing, component testing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Experience with Robot Framework / Selenium or other automated testing tools and frameworks.
• Strong knowledge of any one of oops programming language (Java, Python)
• Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
• Ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues (written and verbal)
• Adaptable, resourceful, and able to understand when it’s better to go for the quick win and when it’s better to drive through a comprehensive technical solution.
• Experienced in developing frameworks.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• UG: BCA in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
• PG: M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
• Good knowledge and experience in performance testing, UI / UX testing
• Understand and have practical knowledge of ATF Service Now
• Knowledge of VSTS, GIT, Maven
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Feb 8, 2023, 11:07:28 PM