- Full Time
Genpact Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers FOr Management Trainee Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
We are inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Record to Report
In this role, you will be working for the Australian Client (with their core business of Insurance & Banking) and meeting the statutory and regulatory requirements as per the Australian Geography requirements
You will work with customers/client in day to day operations and work on the preparation of financials statements and notes to accounts as per International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Your role will function as an overlay of existing domain experts and bring value through new thoughts/ways of doing work which can lead to operational efficiency
Are you the one we’re looking for?
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities.
• Review of journals & Reconciliations performed by Recs and close team
• Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
• Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
• Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
• Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
• Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.· Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reporting- Statutory and Regulatory
• Preparation of financials as per statutory guidelines and IFRS
• Preparation of files per Regulatory guidelines (APRA submissions, FSL etc)
• Working on tools like Oracle, TM1 and CDM.
• All deliverables to be met at 100% SLA (both quality and timeliness)- SLA Governance
Qualifications we seek in you
• B.Com Graduate
• Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
• Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
• Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
• Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands on experience on application- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
• Ability to prioritize efficient & be flexible
• Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
• High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.