- Full Time
Guidewire Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For QA Engineer, Salesforce – Intern Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
- As a member of the Business Technology team, the QA Engineer, Salesforce – Intern will be responsible for the design of test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- In depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end to end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
- Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- Take ownership of executing assigned tasks and contribute to increasing project quality.
- Follow up on failed automated tests with manual verification.
- Communicate with the QA lead and project teammates about testing status and results.
Your skills and experience:
- Pursuing 3rd year of bachelor’s degree
- Collaborative work ethic and a team player at heart
- Good social skills, detail-oriented, strong focus on problem-solving, and driving projects to completion
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Proficiency in database and SQL
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What to expect:
- To deepen your analytical capabilities through the exploration of Salesforce functionality
- Exposure to core salesforce technologies (Lightning and Communities)
- Opportunities to collaborate and work closely with Salesforce Developers and Solution Architects.
|FOR MORE PROGRAMS & SOLUTION : CLICK HERE|
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS:CLICK HERE|
|INTERVIEW NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS: CLICK HERE|