HSBC Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Data Analyst Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Information Management job family is designed to cater towards all the data needs of business. It covers sourcing of data and building structured data lakes, designing data marts generating Business Insights and hosting data in Cloud. Key responsibilities also include but not limited to: creation of a robust data foundation and continuous update of these datasets, to support Analysis and reporting, identify opportunities for data monetization, leverage BI and Visualization tools to deliver key business insights and develop self-serve BI solutions to empower the business to make informed decisions. The team members embed agile delivery methodologies to continuously keep refining the data models using new and emerging techniques. This team also acts as a bridge between IT and the business stakeholders.
The job accountabilities of this role are:
- The job holder is required to ensure the provision of complete, true and accurate analysis and report to functional management and senior executives under the supervision of his / her line manager, in order to facilitate effective decision making.
- In this role, the job holder will be under the full supervision and will undergo on the job training, however it is vital that the person in this role is able to learn new tasks very quickly.
- The role holder will be expected to execute on tasks/projects, once provided initial directional guidance. The role holder shall be expected to solve simple technical/business problems on his/her own without involving his/her line manager.
- The role holder will be expected to be responsible for thorough QC of their own deliverables, and follow the departmental QC procedures as laid down by their line managers
- Be able to execute/deliver against defined tasks.
- To be able to work on well-defined processes or with close supervision.
- Develop business domain knowledge and good working knowledge of tools [SAS, SQL, VBA, Unix, Qlik, R, Python and any other BI tools & Data technologies.]
- Interfaces with business/functions to translate business requirements into executable instructions/technical.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyse them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Participate in the technical/functional sessions and ensures project results delivered on a timely manner.
- Works smoothly within the team and supports other co-workers.
- Adherence to Standard Procedures & Governance practices.
- Converting the Existing SAS scripts to New Tool Like Python / Biq query / SAS
- Atleast 0 – 2 years of experience with Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Exposure to advanced technologies like Bigdata, Python. will have an advantage.
- Good knowledge of programming tools, preferably with proficiency in any one or combination of tools such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, mainframe or Windows.
- Hands on experience on Design/Development complex SAS programs, Data Structures/Marts
- Hands on experience of Code conversation
- Advanced if person having good knowledge on banking Domine.
Soft Skills requirements
- Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations is advantageous
Link to Careers Site: Click HERE
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India