IBM Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Software Developer Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Perform software implementation using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product requirements
• Identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
• Resolve technical issues through Debugging and Investigation, creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
• Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders
• Able to interface with internal stakeholders regarding software issues
• Have the ability and willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements fixes for customer requirements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor of Engineer in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 0-3 years of experience in product development, deployment, configuration, and support of tools.
- Knowledge of C++, STL
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- IDE Skills: Visual Studio
- Development Platform: Windows
- Able to use and implement engineering methods and standards for model-based architecture
- Knowledge and experience in working with source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, Experience working in Agile- Scrum teams.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- MFC, CI-CD development skills