Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Software Integration Engineer Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Description – External
Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals with experience in the area of Autosar Software Integration (Classic & Adaptive) for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
– Configure the various Basic Software modules/stack based on system requirements.
– Implement the Complex Drivers and custom layers to meet the AD HW platform requirements.
– Integrate the stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and ensure the functionality.
– Validate the functionality of AD Functions
– Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++,
– Good Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet Protocols
– Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
– Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
– Strong analytical and communication skills
• Good leadership, communication and presentation skills
• Capable of working independently on a given task
• Ability to work in and contribute to Agile team environment
• Demonstrates significant knowledge of technical problem resolution of issues
• Ensure adherence to project time-lines and delivery excellence
• Quality Processes Adherence
• Masters or Bachelors in Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
• 0 to 1 years of experience in Embedded Software development