We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Note: Candidates who can join Mitsubishi in-premise at their office in Bangalore need only apply.
About the Company:
Mitsubishi Power India, headquartered in Bangalore, is a company focusing mainly on marketing and EPC of AQCS (Air Quality Control System), Gas Turbine project, and WtE (Waste to Energy) projects in India. We are also actively involved in Gas Turbine based Combined Cycle Power Projects, Steam Power Projects, Geothermal projects & procurement related to power projects globally.
- 2022 batch BE / BTech (Mechanical / Electrical related branches)
- Good academic track record (a minimum of 65% in graduation)
Join eLitmus groups to start getting consistent updates on High-Quality Jobs that are relevant for you – elitmus.com/subscribe_groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from a reputed institution/college.
- 0 to 1 years experience in the design, and engineering of Combined Cycle /Thermal power plants.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks. Only those candidates who are willing to follow the guidelines below need to apply.
- There is a service agreement of 2 years.
- The agreement amount is 3 Lakhs.
- If selected, candidates are expected to join Mitsubishi in-premise at their offices in Bangalore.
- Candidates who can join immediately if selected are preferred.
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the tests which a candidate had taken on remote mode as part of the selection process may be administered in person again