NTT Data Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Associate Graduate Position
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be a part of our team?
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools. May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
Working at NTT
The Graduate works under the guidance of a more senior professional colleagues. The primary responsibility of the Graduate is to assist with tasks relevant to the specific area or function.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
- Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
- Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
- Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.