- Full Time
Nutanix Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For SDET- Automation Engineer Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
About our Business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies worldwide use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
About System Test
Our System Test team is tasked with test planning, test scenario design, test case development and test automation suite development, to assess and improve the overall quality of our products. The role encompasses influencing product design by leveraging the wide knowledge of the product portfolio, continuous improvement using keen eye for system performance, scalability aspects, and ensuring that a quality-first mindset is instituted within our development practices. Also, automation of complex tests that mimic customer environments and workloads to ensure performance and scalability baselines.
- Executing large-scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions.
- Developing a skillset and hands-on implementation on cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Open Shift, virtualization and containers, Microservices platform, etc.
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find the root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem-Solving
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Plus: Understanding of virtualization concepts – compute/storage/network virtualization
#L1-Hybrid We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled. We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting CandidateAccommodationRequests@nutanix.com.
Notice to Applicants Re: Fraudulent Recruiting Scams, please review the following link [consumer.ftc.gov] to safeguard yourselves. Candidates seeking jobs at Nutanix have recently been targets of these recruiting scams including FAKE G-mail accounts posing as ACTUAL recruiters on our team, so please safeguard yourselves by following the instructions in the link. If you have any concerns surrounding suspect recruiting practices, please email email@example.com for verification. Please do NOT send resumes to this email address; applicants should apply directly to the job to be considered.