Shell Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Data Engineer Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
The new SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment and Asset Management with:
- shaping the future ways of working through introducing to the business new technology and news way of working, including e.g. digital, SBO, and real-time, data-driven, end-to-end optimization and risk management, but also global programmes like Human Performance Based Safety Philosophy.
- providing performance feedback driving disciplined execution to deliver reliable, predictable results
- helping the businesses build their improvement plans and provide support to execute them
- sustaining performance through strong core capabilities (internal, including SBO & contingent) through building expertise and a company-wide consistent approach
- Purpose of this role is to provide technical support for various data management activities especially in the Subsurface discipline. This role is expected to have more focus on subsurface data (specific to well data, well logs and well documents; core data etc. to and within corporate and project databases.
The Operations Lead Technical Reporting will be part of the VP TAO organization
The VP TAO will be accountable for maximizing integrated business value across the organization. Technical Asset Operations (TAO) is a key enabler for the accelerated delivery of Shell’s Asset Management System (AMS) and will help us to reach our ultimate potential in Downstream Manufacturing, Integrated Gas and Upstream. TAO provides high quality and cost-competitive technical resources who are not physically present at site yet are an integral part of asset teams delivering value through end-to-end AMS work processes.
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Operational support: loading/managing subsurface data (well data, well logs and well documents; core data; to and within corporate and project databases
- Responding to the Subsurface & Wells data team / end-user requests e.g. resolving data quality issues through proactive daily monitoring of IQM queries, reactive identification of data issues or provision of data sets to the government.
- Participation in the elements of Data Projects where execution can be performed in a back office / centre of excellence– e.g. data migration to align with new / global standards.
- Driving data quality improvement through interaction with local data analysts / consultants
- Highlight and resolve challenges / issues identified during the data intake and loading phase
- Full time equivalent
Skills & Requirements
- Strong aptitude for Learner Mindset
- B.Tech/B.E in Geosciences / Petroleum Engineering / Geophysics/ Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas
- Experience:Freshers/1-2 years of relevant experience in any one of the area – subsurface disciplines, technical data management.
- Relevant academic & project experience in a similar role/organization
- Knowledge / Skills in managing data types such as Wells, Logs, Seismic
- Ability to connect and verify the consistency and correctness of the data across multiple data sources
- Digital skills like Python, Linux, SQL and PowerBi not required but will be an advantage
- Learner Mindset
- Flexibility to move quickly across changing priorities and manage multiple Projects/Programmes
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- A good understanding of the oil and gas business and how it works.
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and ability to build internal and external relationships based on trust and to integrate across multiple functions.
- Continuous Improvement
|MORE PROGRAMS & SOLUTION 👉👉👉👉 CLICK HERE|
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS 👉👉👉👉 CLICK HERE|
|INTERVIEW NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS 👉👉👉👉 CLICK HERE|