Siemens Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Graduate Engineer Trainee – Propulsion
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us As a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Propulsion you will be responsible for the following:
- Your tasks include carrying out calculations and simulations, drawing up specifications for the components of the drive technology and evaluating measurement results from other departments.
- You will be generating solutions and will be involved in the creation of patents in the corresponding tasks.
- You will support in project planning/development projects in the field of drive technology for rail vehicles and carry them out
- You present the development results and coordinate with users, decision-makers, suppliers, and customers.
- You support during procurement, manufacturing, commissioning, and validation of the products.
- You will participate in the continuous development of competence and exchange ideas with colleagues on technological topics
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 0-2 years along with bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering along with experience of in the field of drive technology in Trains
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of simulation tools / techniques for circuits of power electronics
- You are familiar with analysis and review methodologies
- You are willing to travel as required for project
- Good Communication Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part-time: Full-time