We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
IHS Markit Portfolio Valuations provides an independent, post-trade valuation service to buy-side institutions globally, covering vanilla and exotic OTC derivatives, cash instruments and structured notes across all asset classes. The service also offers clients the ability to receive an aggregated set of counterparty marks for their trades.
Portfolio Valuations (PV) is looking for a strong hands-on full stack developer willing to work in a dynamic environment.
The candidate will work closely with global cross-functional teams across Development, Devops , QA, Technology, Business Analysis and Project Management., to ensure project deliveries. The candidate will be responsible for setting up cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, frontend and backend development using Angular, Java, Python and automating test cases and would be required to work closely with the key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
The candidate will be required to have excellent inter-personal, coordination skills, and hands-on experience in development / technology. Candidate needs to work towards the team’s goals of high test-coverage, automated and frequent deployment, and regular cycles of code delivery, testing and feedback.
PV deploys back-end and middleware as a service-oriented architecture, and this is accessed by other tools that we maintain including web applications, web services and desktop add-ins.
Duties & accountabilities
- Take responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
Business competencies, education and experience
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
0 to 2 years of experience working on Java platforms
Strong core Java skills (with good understanding of
multithreading and performance tuning)
Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
Strong technical and platform knowledge, including some or all of:
- Distributed applications
- Infrastructure as Code , Cloudformation, Terraform
- Web services
- Angular Js
- Spring, Hibernate
- Multithreading and performanc
- JMS, Message Queues
- XML, JAXB, JSON serialization
- Oracle \ SQL
- It will be good to have experience in development of Microservices, Serverless technologies and Amazon Web Services.
· Thorough understanding of agile software development
methodology and industry best practices.
· Thorough understanding of fundamental software engineering and
computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured
design, databases, algorithms, data structures, usability, refactoring
debugging, and configuration management.
· Excellent design and problem solving skills.