Thryve Digital Off Camus Drive Hiring Freshers For Trainee Developer
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Our global collaborative of healthcare, operations, and IT experts creates innovative and sustainable processes for our clients, which keeps the ever-evolving consumers engaged and assists them in managing the future of their healthcare better. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. Thryve is an equal opportunity employer and places a high value on integrity, diversity, and inclusion in the organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. For more information about the organization, please visit www.thryvedigital.com
This job takes the lead in providing more complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
• Takes a proactive role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
• Utilizes and participates in the more complex full system development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
• Takes a role in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to more complex business needs.
• Takes a role in providing required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
• Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
• Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
The experience we are looking to add to our team
• Experience with databases specially SQL
• Experience working in MYECLIPSE and core JAVA
• Experience with Microsoft tools.
Good to have
Healthcare industry experience
|FOR MORE PROGRAMS & SOLUTION : CLICK HERE|
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS:CLICK HERE|
|INTERVIEW NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS: CLICK HERE|