VM Ware Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Associate Data Center Ops Engineer Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
VMware Associate IT DC Ops Engineer
Overview of VMware:
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
The Associate IT DC Ops Engineer works closely with IT DC Ops lead and team within APAC to understand and manage day to day activities of Data Center and LAB within VMWARE. In addition, this role proactively learns and understand Data Center and IT infrastructure technologies with VMware platform adoption and standardization. Driving relationships at every level with internal customers.
Work for the global leader in cloud infrastructure and virtualization solutions.
- Competency in technical background about operating systems (Windows & Linux), Computer Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP protocols, OSI layers)
- Basic scripting and automation knowledge
- Basic Computer hardware (RAMs, HDD/SSD, CPU) knowledge
- Work with Sr. IT DC operations team members to understand day to day operation of Labs, and technical support
- Work within IT LABS and Data Center for
- Equipment installation, managing shipping and receiving
- Installs/moves/add changes (IMACS), equipment removal
- Asset management of the IT equipment within IT LAB/data centers
- Familiar with Problem/incident management process
- Manage Equipment rooms (IT LABS) and to control the access to the VMWARE DC/LAB
- Schedule installations and work with various vendors for mission-critical equipment
- Installation, RMA, and upgrades
- Conduct regular pre-checks on all IT equipment within IT LAB/DCs
- Break-fix for Network, Servers, Storage, networks
- Liaise with Vendors for Installations, Upgrades of Storage, server, and network equipment as per customer requirement
- Regularly interact with internal customers to understand business requirements, handle escalations and seek feedback
- Monitor the Help Now queue for incidents and problem
- Engineer with 1-4 years of Datacenter hands-on plus remote support experience
- Competency in technical background about data center infrastructure, Server hardware and architecture, operating systems, Desktop deployments, system administration and/or technical architecture.
- Good written and verbal Communication Skills in English
- Adaptable and progressive learner
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and as an individual
- Accomplished communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact communicate
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Knowledge of VMWARE Technology and Products
- Certification in Networking (CCNE) or VMware (VCP 5/ 6 certification)
- Consistently take the appropriate actions to resolve problems and have knowledge of the Problem and Incident Management process.
- Take ownership of all customer issues and be timely in follow-up on all details of any outstanding items
- Express ideas and points of view in written documents in a clear, well-structured, and concise manner
- High aptitude for learning, through various mediums and modes
Why Choose VMware
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs, and unexpected perks that make working here FUN!