Zeta Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Associate Campaign Manager Position
We at gradjobopenings.com provide free job alerts of freshers job drives. In this website we list on campus job openings for freshers and off campus job openings for freshers and also work from home job openings. This is the best website to apply for off campus drive in India. Visit our website for government job alerts and private job alerts.
Associate Campaign Manager
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Associate Campaign Manager will be responsible for a subset of campaign tasks for a client including campaign
configuration, QA and reporting. This is a role to work in a fast-paced technology support environment using
innovative technologies while having the ability to work with enterprise clients face-to-face. Creative problem solving
and troubleshooting skills will lead to success in this position and future advancement!
• Campaign configuration for full service campaigns
• Work with cross functional team to drive email development
• Day to day support of Platform tools & custom applications for self-deployment clients
• Audience creation, management and data troubleshooting (not responsible for the data integrity which is
handled by the BSA)
• Quality Assurance and testing
• Campaign performance tracking & reporting
• Managing & maintaining campaign documentation
• Campaign & trigger monitoring & issue resolution management
• 0-2 years related full-time experience in customer support or client services environment
• Must have strong understanding of customer service standards
• Must have strong critical thinking skills
• Working knowledge/exposure of HTML
• Self-starter who requires minimum supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently
• Familiarity with project management methodologies; understanding of scope, requirement gathering,
dependencies, and scheduling work
• Must have a high attention to detail with the ability to produce flawless work in rapid succession
• Must possess effective communication skills when speaking to technical and non-technical
Not required but a plus:
• Knowledge and experience with basic Adobe Photoshop functionality
• Exposure to relational database structure (primary and unique keys, sister table joins)
• Knowledge of email marketing best practices
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and MS WORD
BSC Computers / BE / BTECH & MBA (Marketing / Operations) – 2020/2021/2022 pass outs
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership.
Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the
Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to
unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the
world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search
and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable,
repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical
condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Zeta Global Recognized in Enterprise Marketing Software and Cross-Channel Campaign Management Reports by
Independent Research Firm