Zoho Corporation, a software development company, was established in 1996 by Sridhar Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas. It is headquartered in California and Chennai (India), and, now has offices in seven countries. Working at Zoho is a great achievement in itself as it is big in the Tech Industry. The candidate who wants to have a learning platform and a happy workplace, then, Zoho is the right platform for those candidates. To get hired in Zoho, the candidate must be a graduate (BE/B.tech/BBA/B.Com/BA). Zoho offers different platforms, like, Sales and marketing, Finance, Email and Collaboration, IT & Help Desk, Human Resource, Custom Solutions, according to the educational qualification of the aspirant. But, to have graduation is not the only criterion that Zoho is looking for in their candidates. As per the selection procedure, there will be four rounds – MCQ, Programming, Extreme Programming, Face to Face Interview. The hiring in the company has no fixed dates., the candidate can apply for the desired job sending the resume on the Email mentioned in the official website of Zoho. The right people will get back at you, if, they find you a suitable candidate for the company. The candidate can apply for the position he/she likes all over India and abroad as well.
Zoho Recruitment: Selection process
- First Round will be a written test having 50 questions of 50 marks.
- Second Round will also be a written test have 10 questions of 10 marks.
- The candidate who qualifies the first and second round will go for the third round. Third Round will consist of five programming questions where the candidate needs to write the codes for each one of them. It will be of 75 minutes.
- After the candidate qualifies the third round, will go for the Fourth Round which will be a face to face interview.
Zoho Recruitment: Exam pattern
- Their will be two written tests.
- The first exam will be in offline mode.
- The first exam will consist of 50 questions.
- The first exam will be of 1.5 hours.
- The first exam will be 50 marks.
- The first exam will have two sections:
- Common Aptitude Questions
- Technical Questions
- The second exam will be in offline mode.
- The second exam will consist of 10 questions.
- The second exam will be of 60 minutes.
- The second exam will be of 10 marks.
- The second exam will only have one section:
- Technical Questions
- There is no sectional cut off.
- There is no sectional timing.
- There is no negative marking.
- The medium of the questions will be English.
Zoho Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in BE/B.tech/BBA/B.Com/BA, according to the desired job profile.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- The candidate must have great knowledge about his/her field.
Data Structures, SQL, DBMS, Operating System Concepts, C, C++, Java, Data structure, PL SQL, OS concepts, DBMS & CODD fundamentals, graphs, linked list, arrays, etc.
Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Percentage, Number Series, Mixtures & Allegations, Simplification, Number System, Heights and Distances, Geometry & Mensuration, Data Sufficiency, Logarithms, Progressions
Puzzles, Syllogisms, Binary Logic, Clocks & Calendars, Cubes & Dice, Series, Analogies, Classification, Blood Relations, Directions & Distances, Ordering & Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Seating Arrangement, Venn Diagrams, Arrangements & Patterns, Problem Solving, Coded Inequalities, Double Lineup, Logical Deductions, Routes & Networks, Scheduling, Grouping & Selections Verbal Reasoning
Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Analogy, Theme Detection, Direct & Indirect Speech, Active & Passive Voice, Para jumbles, Sentence Jumbles, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, One Word Substitution, Spellings
Zoho Recruitment: Preparation tips for Written Test/Interview
· You need to finish two sections of Zoho within 90 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 50 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Make technical section your strong suit, practice questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency.
· Ace the programming languages and increase your speed by practicing the codes of different questions.
· Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all the questions.
· Manage your time properly; give an appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· You should be confident while giving the answers to the interviewers.
· You should have knowledge of the job profile that you have applied, so that, you can answer the interview questions accurately.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain an appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows.
· Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.
Zoho Online Exam and Written Test Pattern
Zoho latest placement process for freshers is as follows:-
|Online Written Exam||Medium -High|
|Basic Programming Round||Easy-Medium|
|Advanced Programming Round||Medium-Hard|
|Technical Interview Round||High|
Zoho Syllabus for Freshers
The Zoho Syllabus (Updated) for has changed recently. Zoho changes its test pattern every year, Here you will find Detailed Curriculum and Zoho Question Paper Pattern.
Zoho has the following 1st written round conducted in Zoho Test.
Note:- Zoho questions may be different than usual questions, so we suggest studying from our Zoho Preparation Dashboard for exact questions in the exam –
|Number of Sections||3|
|Number of Questions||27|
|Difficulty||Medium – High|
|Time Allotted||300 minutes|
*Note: The pattern of the exam is strictly based on on-campus and off-campus process.